Monday, October 18, 2010

Corrections for number 5


The question i got wrong was 5

The question says: A coordinate grid has the following set of ordered pairs:(-2,-5), (0,-4), (3,0), (4,1) , (5, 2), (6, 3). The point (o,-4) is out of place.

The answer I put down was
False : I got the answer wrong because i didn't look at the coordinate grid with the ordered pairs carefully.


My correction for that problem : I wrote the ordered pairs again on a
coordinate grid and I checked really carefully. (0,-4 ) is the one that is out of place. so the answer is true instead of false, to show how it is true look at the photo on the left .

Here is a image that proves that it is True

Here is a link that can help you learn more about coordinate grids http://www.funbrain.com/co/index.html


Here is also a video you can watch:



Hope you understand !
(props to Charisse for helping me how to add the video
)




2 comments:

Ace8-17 said...

Nice job on your scribe post! I just suggest that you use some color so it looks more interesting.

Nikko772 said...

You did a nice job on your scribe post!
It help me learn more about coordinate grids.