Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 10, 2010.


Percent- means out of 100


30% means 30 out of 100 or 0.30 or 30/100.













Loading Strip - used to answer questions like 50% of 20%.







Percent on top of number of body




Write the following percents as decimals:



100% =1



50%=0.50



25%=0.25



10%=0.10



62.5%=0.625





Using a loading strip model:



10% of 72.40

























Ratio Table- is a loading strip turned sideways.






Find 60% of 90:

Here is a link that might help



16 comments:

Ace8-17 said...

Great job Michael! I like the pictures that you made. They helped me understand it more clearly.

GurpreetS9-05 said...

good job micheal. I can understand everything thing but the link didnt really help me but good job on everything else.

Anita8-17 said...

Good job Michael! The video helped me to understand ratio tables better.

samantha8-14 said...

Good job Michael!the way you explained was very understandable.

angela816 said...

Good job Michael! This is very helpful, especially the video.

alyshiad814 said...

good job Michael! this really helped me uderstand ratio tables more and nice video!

sheila814 said...

GREAT JOB! i understood everything you made this scribe amazing

Jenny816 said...

awesome job michael ! this really helped me

gerard816 said...

Thanks Michael for making this much easier to understand for me. The illustrations you put up especially the ratio table helped me. Good job!

Nikko772 said...

Great job! This really help me alot the pictures were perfect!

raeesa814 said...

good job!! this really helped me especially the video..

Camille873 said...

Great Job! the ratio table really helped!

Anonymous said...

Good job the ratio table really helped me understand

Jenny816 said...

Awesome job michael. the pictures and the video really helped me , thank you

Ashley772 said...

Great job. The pic's really helped. Thanks!

Taylor 7-72 said...

Great job! The pictures and video really helped me, but maybe next time bold important words or add color!