Friday, November 5, 2010

order of operations

Order Of Operation:

The language of math


B-bracket
E-exponent
D-division
M-multiplication
A-addition
S-subtraction


(64-32x2)+(22-32)=
(64-64)+(22-32)=
0+(22-32)=
0+(22-9)=
0+13=
13










Here's a photo showing you how it's suppose to
look






http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/vol7/order_operations.html
Here's a link that might help you.





Here's a video that might also help you learn but it only shows 2 examples.


hope you enjoyed my post

5 comments:

Nicole772 said...

Good Job Samantha ! This will help me in the future .

raeesa814 said...

good job sam! this is really going to help me..thanks

Ashley772 said...

Great job! I like how you made BEDMAS different colours! Good job explaining this really helped me!

gerard816 said...

Good Job, Sam! Next time, don't make the colors light because people might not see them that much.

Anita8-17 said...

Good job Samantha! This is really going to help me in the future.